Sunday, November 10, 2013

SO, it has been a long time yet again

I am so bad at this blogging thing, it is crazy. Well no need to slack anymore or make excuses, cause well I am here to ramble on right? Let's see um Kira is almost 3 (in Jan) and Xavier is almost 2 (March) and Demitri is 10 and Roman is 21 now and he has a job (yay go Ro). Oh I graduated and got my BA and now, I am going for a MAED. Crazy I know, but since I am home with the kiddos I should probably gain more debit to try to better myself once I am in the working field. Granted I am not sure, because man I still have to do student teaching and that is a hard pill to swallow. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the teaching part, or doing all the work and just have someone shadow me and telling me what to do. It is hard to pay someone to give me the opportunity to work, 40+ hours a week doing all that work without pay or compensation besides the student teaching hours. How can teachers afford that/do that? I mean sheesh... same with Doctors, did you know they have to do that too? They work ungodly hours doing hard work, and learning and they have to PAY someone to have that opportunity? HELLO... I think there is something messed up there. And we are wondering that our educational system and healthcare system are going down the sh!ter I mean come on. Sheesh. It is ridiculous.

Anyways, enough about that rant because gods know I could go on about the injustice of that for a while. Speaking of unjust, what is with our government eh? They would rather pay for war than our lives. Even though, tomorrow is Veteran's Day, so please thank a veteran (every day) because without them we may not be in the same situation we are today. It is not their fault that our country are warmongers and it is their blood, sweat, and tears that make sure our borders are free and okay. SO THANK YOU! My dad is a veteran of the Vietnam War. The useless war of the day, where thousands of people were killed/injured and even came home "sick" but then again all wars are useless and a waste of human life. Right is might, right? Argh, sorry I am rambling to much tonight. I think because I am tired and on the verge of the plague. DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS!

Anywho, ya I better just say see ya later for now. I wont promise to be back anytime soon. Who knows I might surprise you (and myself) and write again soon (less than 6 months) lol.

Take care and stay warm,

Cleo

No comments: