Wednesday, August 4, 2010

So it has been a while...

Well like I said in my first post (or at least I think I said it, and if I didn't I sure should have... lol), I am a slacker for writing and these posts may be hit and misses, but then again the ramblings of my mind sometimes are very hard to capture and put pen to paper so to speak. ;)~

Anywho... here I am... taking a break from school! YAY... I am very excited and happy that I am taking a break. It is a nice refresher... and a moment to reflect in what I want to do with my life and to make sure where I am going in life is the right direction for me and my family. I still think I am on the right track, so that is a good thing, because gods know that I love to teach and to help others learn to the best of their potential. Anyways this break is a nice one, because I am going to be going on a family vacation with well the family... to Niagara Falls and then to Toronto Canada for about a week to 10 days. It should be fun, and the best part is if I don't want to log into the computer I do not have too... I do not have to do it if I want to stay away from technology (well besides my cell phone) I can. It is nice to not have to worry about my next post for class or the 100 pages to read in a text book to maintain my GPA. Which btw is sitting at a 3.94... and I think that is why I wanted a break too... because well I was getting to the point that I did not care if I got a B in class, and well if you know me... you know that is soooo not me! I hated not caring and I hated not wanting to do my best... and well as Steve says, "I hated hating..." So, I took the plunge and took a break. I officially go back when the boys do. Right after Labor Day weekend, which should be a good thing. Just about 6 weeks off of school. Of course this pushes back my graduation date, but eh... in the big grand scheme of things... really does 6 weeks matter? And who knows maybe I might double up a class here or there? Who knows, we shall see. :)

Anywho I guess I have rambled enough, maybe I will be more consistent with writing a blog, but um... don't hold your breath. I am so not promising anything. :D

Hugs to all and may you stay towards the light and have the warmth of love surround you every day,

Cleo

1 comment:

Daisy said...

You needed the break. You needed to remember why you were doing this and what your goal is. And you will make an amazing teacher.

SMOOCHIES!

PS I would have said more, but the word for the verification thingy is distracting me. :p Head outta gutter, Daisy girl!